- To keep your hair feeling fresh and looking clean in-between washes, try VO5’s Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo (RRP$7.99AUD). Designed for normal to oily hair, it sprays on as a powdery substance, which disappears into your roots once brushed through. The spray neutralises the oil in the roots of not so clean hair, giving it a “just washed” look without any effort!
- Whether it be a hair-straightener or hair-dryer, any sort of heat styling product is guaranteed to dehydrate and cause some serious breakage. To minimise the harm done to your tresses by these very necessary hair-styling tools, try VO5’s Smoothly Does It Heat Protect Styling Spray (RRP$5.99AUD). Containing a heat-activated complex to reduce the damaging effects of heat styling, the spray also reduces frizz, static and ‘fly-aways’ giving hair an overall shinier, sleek and healthier look.
- Humidity is a girl’s worst nightmare; think frizz, frizz and more frizz! To shield your hair from the ‘f’ word (i.e. frizz), try TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe’s Leave In Conditioner (RRP$15.99AUD). Spread evenly through towel-dried hair before styling to keep your locks well-nourished, silky smooth and all-day manageable.
- To hold your freshly blow-dried style in place, try TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe’s Casual Flexible Hold Hair Spray (RRP$15.99AUD). The spray is lightweight and non-sticky, providing a ‘flexible’ hold allowing for natural movement without compromising shape or volume. Because the spray sets lightly – sans the awful ‘crunchy’ residue most other hairsprays cause – it brushes out effortlessly for next day re-styling without the need for washing!
- Voluminous hair is synonymous with sexy (think Brigitte Bardot and Sophia Loren)! To create volume and add texture to limp, lifeless hair, try TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe’s Sculpting Powder (RRP$15.99AUD). Applied directly to the roots the micro-fine powder creates supreme body and bounce. It’s the ultimate hair-lift!
VO5 and TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe styling products are available to purchase from Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and Big W.